Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 21 December 2013

Summerhouse Dressage and The New Babies Arrive

Had a fab day at Summerhouse Dressage today, I took Twilight and Take It To The Top. Came home with around £30 worth of prize vouchers with a 1st, a 2nd and 2x 3rds.
Pictures are all of the new yearlings and Beetle the new foal. I love the one of Beetle taking in his new surroundings from the cattle lorry. They have all settled in really well and travelled beautifully for the 3 hour trip from Dorset. I am already very impressed with their attitude, Wizard who is Midnight Dazzlers nephew (Harry Meads 4* horse) is exceptionally bold and brave. Sprout is super friendly and also moves and jumps beautifully. Beetle is just gorgeous in every way. He is a very grown up foal, I am so excited about them all. Beetle was turned out in the school the other morning while I was mucking out, I was amazed when I spotted him jumping the water tray all on his own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment