Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 2 January 2012

Butterfly

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/huntpics/photo?photo_id=3283103403 If you click this link you will see a stunning photo of Butterfly, she was my lovely brood mare who I recently sold to Nicky to go Hunting with the Ledbury. I evented Butterfly at the lower levels but being a bit heavy, hunting is probably her perfect job.

Her babies are all skewbalds - Mister Bojangles good event horse, Amazing Mika rising 4 - future star eventer, Sportsday Smartie Pants rising 3 yrs- sold to go SJ or eventing, Rif Raf The Dragon filly rising 2 - will be put in foal to Chilli Morning or Take It 2 The Limit.




Here is Butterfly with Rif Raf last winter. Wow today my Blog hits have just reached over 13,000 and I thought it was just my Auntie Joy reading it!










No comments:

Post a Comment