Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 28 December 2011

2011 The Best Bits and Pics.

A career highlight for me 4th at the British 4 year old Eventing Championships. I rode my gorgeous Hartpury Take It 2 The Top(Monty because of all the T's in his name) I bought him out of the field as a 2 year old. He was foot perfect the entire day. Can you spot Jackie Skelton deep in thought as I clear the final XC fence. We are sure she is thinking "I wonder if he is for sale?" Since then we have people ringing up to buy him and the answer is no! Photos all by Graham who has been a bit unwell over Xmas, hope you are feeling better very soon Graham.






















Learning points of the pony-Ledbury Junior Pony Club Camp. Take It 2 The Top main arena at Gatcombe and below taking a rest with Man Friday waking him up!








Here are my favourite memories of 2011. In brief....




Coaching Mil Esling and Just Jake at the Grass Roots Badminton Horse Trials.
Hartpury Take It 2 the Top - 2nd Homme House, 7th Gatcombe BYEH, 4th British Champs.




Hartpury Top Gun- 6th Longleat & Homme House, top ten in every BYEH class entered.




Trefeinon Icon-3rd Somerford, 20th after SJ at Houghton cic3*** and we were on TV!

Man Friday- Surprised us every time out gaining 45 foundation points with only a half year membership!
Ants rare breed Thuringham Chickens win at a big Championship Show, beating the gentleman who imported them 15 years ago, Ant came home buzzing with his success.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Stella (and Anthony) on such a successful year. We are so pleased to have been part of it and look forward to lots more action and fun in 2012. Joy and Graham.

    ReplyDelete