Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 29 January 2012

Facebook Panic

I have been persuaded to do facebook. I really don't get it so huge apologies if you are messaging and befriending and posting wall things. A wall is something my horse jumps or that holds up the roof on my house. Facebook is like being in a busy pub, and I want to go home! Or if that's not possible can someone please find me a dark corner to sit in so I am not noticed. Milo and Mika went to Allens Hill today to compete in combined training. 4 year old Mika came 6th in the 75cm and Milo won the 85cm. Riders I coach also went really well with Louise clear SJ, Emma 2nd and Dan 4th. Very proud of them all. Photos kindly by Maxine - Hartpury Take It 2 The Top and Amazing Mika.





No comments:

Post a Comment