Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 5 January 2012

My Event Horses For 2012

Hartpury Take It 2 The Top, rising 5, probably the best young horse I have ever sat on, I just hope I am able to do him justice. Will take our time in 2012 and see how he improves, he has matured mentally and physically over the winter.



























Man Friday (Milo) he has a totally unblemished jumping record, skewbald, rising 6 years. I am hoping he will make the move up to Novice as easily as he has found BE100.










Trefeinon Icon- Bright bay rising 12 yrs. My brave XC machine, will continue at Intermediate and Advanced while continuing to dream of doing Blenheim.





Hartpury Top Gun, dark bay rising 6 years, Brilliant in all 3 phases but a playful cheeky nature he has shied at fence judges for 20 pens and then jumps the fence easy peasy! In 2012 he will upgrade to Novice and be aimed at the 6 year old Champs.


And then there is my homebred skewbald Amazing Mika, who improves just standing in the field. I think he must be out there reading all the books on "How to be a perfect horse!" He is 15.2 rising 4 years. He loves to jump and is just too good to be true, I wish he was 16 hh. He is small but so are diamonds.............

No comments:

Post a Comment