Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 27 January 2012

A Winning Streak

Allens Hill Eventer Training. This event involves a dressage test, arena XC jumps and Show Jumps. I took 3 horses to compete in this fun competition today. Luckily I had expert help in the form of one of my best friends Bernice, otherwise I would have struggled to cope with the quick change arounds - horses were - Icon, Top Gun and Take It 2 The Top.

Icon 1st in the 1.20 m with a clear SJ and a 33 dressage but rattled a couple of XC poles!
Take It 2 The Top 1st in the 90cm - he felt really lovely easily jumping a double clear.
Top Gun did what felt a super test for a poor mark 39 and then went double clear to be 3rd in the 1m.

Lets hope this luck continues for the real eventing season!!!!

I am wearing red in the pics at Allens Hill facebook page http://www.facebook.com/?react=AQB6daSgq9hzs5-s#!/pages/Allens-Hill-Competition-Centre/304889672862590

No comments:

Post a Comment