Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 26 November 2011

Rorys Cure for a Cold

I am still ill, not quite in a coma but almost, I have not ridden a horse for 3 whole days and have cancelled all lessons. I am fed up of aching all over and coughing. I am bored of being in the house but feel more terrible if I go outside for longer than 15 minutes. I am just about keeping up with the mucking out, although Ant came down to help me yesterday when I was feeling particularly bad.
I was staggering and gasping through the final bit of mucking out when our friend Rory came to chat to me after he had ridden his girlfriends Emma's horse. I was not able to chat back as I had lost my voice which was probably a very good job. Rory announced that I didn't seem any better, but that he thought the smell of ammonia rising from the wet stable floor would help clear my throat!
Sadly I did not have the strength to throw lots of manure over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment