Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 6 November 2011

Hartpury Show Jumping Just for Fun

Big entries at Hartpury today, I took Man Friday and Top Gun. It is always nerve wracking jumping Hartpury Top Gun at Hartpury as he was bred there and I always feel slightly more anxious not to let him down in front of his home crowd. Top Gun was in the same class as his Dad, a momentous occasion indeed!

Thank goodness Top Gun jumped lovely, just one rail down in each class (both rider error) his canter has improved during his holiday and he is really enjoying his show jumping. Eventing show jumping can be a bit too serious (no jump off fun) and Top Gun had been feeling a bit bored in the SJ ring during his last few event runs. He was very fun, fresh and bouncy today.

Man Friday came 4th in his class winning £15, he just put his knees under his chin and jumped clear clear even though his canter is still very green. Then I had to dash home as I had riders coming for help with their jumping and flatwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment