Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Icon Would Have Won But........

It was a fab day at Highclere, warm enough to be nice(I hate the heat), perfect ground, super course, we had early times and had left home at 4 am and so had a good place in the lorry park right next to our friends the Skeltons who had 4 horses running.

Dressage went well for a 36 and then double clear, it was the first time this year I have gone quick on him as the ground was so perfect, we only had 4 time faults yet this tiny amount cost us first place.

We finished in 9th and ever since I have been ridng the course in my head trying to loose those 12 seconds!!!

My friend Imogen Peck did her second advanced and went clear on her tiny expony club horse, he is amazing and this advanced was a good test even for an established advanced horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment