Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 6 September 2010

Burghley On TV!

I was part of the support team for Louise Skelton at Burghley on Saturday. She had Pickles and Barney running, it was a nerve wracking but brilliant day, both horses went clear. Pickles in particular looked amazing. it was really exciting as Pickles was the first horse of the day to get inside the time. Louise had hardly dismounted when she was grabbed for an interview by Claire Balding for BBC2, Anna, Jackie, Ali and I were in the background working very quickly to cool Pickles off, we were so intent on our job we never noticed our tv fame until we saw it later on BBC2!

Unfortunately Barney lost a shoe and then was not quite right to complete the final day, but Pickle finished in 21st.

Other news is I have bought Top Guns full brother Hartpury Twilight, he is a yearling. He was cheap as he has a nasty cut on his leg that will leave a scar, he reminds me of Top Gun in many ways.....all good!
Photo is of Top Gun the first really nice xc I have of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment