Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Moreton Morrell and a visit to Hospital.

Duvet Day has today been to Moreton Morrell to do another Intro. He did another pleasing test and is getting more established every time. He was careful & clear Show Jumping with a few nifty jump off turns as people were getting time faults.
XC he was brilliant, hes really getting the hang of it now and feels like he almost doesn't need me. I jumped one alternative, avoiding the giant step onto the bank, choosing the two smaller ones instead. It caused a few elimintions, I think he would have been fine the direct route, but we would have wasted time jumping off huge afterwards. As it was we were clear 6 seconds inside the time, loads of much quicker looking horses had time faults.

Next we had to dash as Anthony's knee had a MRI scan appointment at Droitwich Hospital. I am sure not many patients turn up in a horse lorry complete with horse!

We asked Carol Broad to collect any prize,and left an apology with the secretary. When arrived home we discovered he was third, so I am tonight feeling very pleased with my clumpy homebred!

No comments:

Post a Comment