Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 16 June 2015

West Wilts Schooling

This was a fair way to go just for schooling,as one of my friends pointed out. It was a 2 hour drive. But it was well worth it to jump round the BE track all flagged, dressed and the landings and take offs all sanded and beautifully prepared from the event that was held over the weekend.

I took Rif Raf just for a run run and 4 year old Massimo to do his first 90 cm track.

Both were just lovely, I went round as if it were a proper competition. Rif Raf was bold and confident and really easy to a fence. Massimo was green but bold, I came back thrilled to bits with them both and very excited about Massimo as he feels a future star in the making. 

Ant came with me and on the way home we stopped off at Beswick Stone to chose tiles for our new house. So I guess that's killing 2 birds with one Beswick Stone!!!!! 

Our new house is looking fab and our old one is on the market now and is causing quite a stir on the sales market with loads of viewings so far and several people say they are very interested. 

Below our new house before and after!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment