Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 27 June 2015

Sapey unaffiliated

Friday I was feeling very excited to be preparing my two coloured horses ready for our local u affiliated event round the BE track at Sapey the next day.

Then an hour later after I had cleaned them I decided I need to sell one of them, cleaning two coloured horses is very time consuming!!! 

At the event itself however they both had lots of admirers, they do both look stunning with their white bits all poshed up! 

It was a shame the ground wasn't great, they had done lots to improve it, however the sand on landings and take offs that we had appreciated so much at West Wilts 10 days ago was absent, so I ran Rif Raf slowly XC but I decided to withdraw Massimo. He is still so young and not yet at all used to summer ground. They both did a good dressage and both clear SJ. Rif Raf finished in 10th, she was so much fun to ride and brilliant XC, she just jumps anything and try's so hard. Bless her.

Below 2 pics of Massimo and one of Rif Raf SJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment