Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Coaching News

Firstly Saffron Cresswell rider who I have coached since she was on the lead rein has been long listed for The Pony European Champs in Sweden this summer. Only ten riders in the whole of GB have been selected for the long list so it's a huge and very exciting achievement. She now has a long wait to see if she will be representing her country when the final team is announced later this summer.



Also I have had a fab few weeks training other Eventers.

The Ledbury Pony Club Event Team have began their campaign for the area team events, I had to do a short talk on team competitions last night at a Team Meeting in a local pub, that was pretty nerve wracking but I think I muddled through with out rambling on too much!  I can talk perfectly well about horses and competitions all day in the middle of a field or an indoor school but stick me in a pub and I am a fish out of water!

Also this week I have been coaching local riding clubs and have seen some fabulous horses and riders who all progressed really well. No fallers and all horses and riders were looking more confident and at the end of each session. 



No comments:

Post a Comment