Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 26 June 2015

Getting Married

Really sorry if you follow this blog for Eventing and horse news, so far this year has been a totally different year for me.

I have now sold most of my older horses to help pay for the renovations on our new house and our other huge news is that after 24 years of being together, Ant and I are getting married in 4 weeks time!

We decided in February, only we were both far too shy to announce it. So I made a plan, we were going out for a rare family meal which celebrated my niece Maise's 11th Birthday. 

At the very end of the evening I asked Maisie to stand at the head of the table and open an envelope I had given her and read out the below card!!!!   Maisie had no idea she was about to announce something so important, she did a fabulous job even tapping a wine glass to get everyone's attention. Maisie started to smile broadly as she read through the words, not quite believing what was written on the card.
There was a stunned silence for a few seconds as it sunk in, then everyone was crying and clapping and congratulating us. 

It was such a lovely happy and perfect way to announce our news. Slightly nerve wracking waiting for the right moment though!!!! 


Maisie blowing out her candles.

1 comment: