Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 8 September 2014

Sold - Hartpury Take It 2 The Top

Here are some photos of Monty's new owner schooling at Somerford last week. They are thrilled to bits with him and have already won a 1.05 show jumping class. He was sold through Tom Searle and Andrea Verdina. Tom did a fabulous job of preparing him for the sale, presenting him beautifully at Boomerang Cross Country Centre to Andreas clients and then also for the vetting.
I can't thank Tom enough for all his hard work and enthusiasm riding him for me, I am just sorry that he couldn't keep Monty to event for himself.
His new rider is aiming for some 100 events to begin with and then moving on up to Novice, hopefully by the end of the season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment