Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 27 September 2014

Massimo makes Fab Progress

I think I have found a lovely horse in Massimo he has been the most lovely horse to train. He is now eating hard food which I don't think he has had before. I am guessing Alvescot Stud are like us and don't give young stock hard food until they begin ridden work. It usually means their bones etc grow more naturally and also they make much nicer more polite horses as they haven't learnt to fight for food. He is so sweet it has taken a week to persuade him to eat food out of my hand.
He has accepted the saddle really well and I am leaning over him, he has been long reining everywhere round Castlemorton Common and has been so good. He is not spooky and is brave.

 It is so nice to have been sold a horse that is exactly as described.

No comments:

Post a Comment