Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 14 September 2014

Alvescot Massimo & Hartpury Top Gear

 

Jeremy (Top Gear) is home from a week with Sean Gooney. Sean says he is such a lovely horse and has been very pleased with him, Sean broke him in the spring and then we turned him away and now he back in work ready to start his competition training. I collected him from Sean's this morning & rode him this afternoon, he is a lovely ride, very well balanced and light in the hand. My plan is to work towards young horse classes next year.

I have also bought Alvescot Massimo an unbroken 3 year old by the lovely stallion Miley. We picked him out of a field of youngsters at Alvescot Stud near Burford. So hopefully these two horses will be able to progress along side each other. Mo arrives later this week, here is a pic of him as a foal along with his breeding info.

No comments:

Post a Comment