Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 11 September 2014

Video of Sprout my 2 Year Old

Here is a video of Sprout starting his education.

He is just over 2 years old and is very well bred as his Dam is 3/4 sister to Carling King who was 4th at the Athens Olympics. A very special boy.

Always seek professional advice before long reining and once you have mastered the skill do plenty of it.

Long reining is really good for young horses, both mentally and physically as it's a relaxing way to learn much of the skills they will require to make really good ridden horses, without the extra strain of a rider on board.

I learnt to long rein from watching a Robert Oliver demontstarion many years ago and also on a local stud open day where I was taught to long rein using their already trained horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment