Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 10 June 2013

Sapey Eventing

Sweet William attempted his first 90cm ode yesterday, his dressage was not up to its normal standard, he felt quite rusty, but he still scored a good 33. One down SJ and clear inside the time XC and finished 6th. Clever boy.

The course at Sapey is super for babies, flows really well and is very inviting, William loved it.

Other news  - Anna one of the riders I coach jumped clear round her horses 1st 1 metre xc and looked amazing, definitely a Novice prospect for next year. It was great to be out Eventing in the sunshine although my 2nd ride misbehaved and managed to wrench my arm that I injured last summer I had to retire XC, OUCH! its a bit sore today!

Photos to follow soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment