Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 15 June 2013

Lots Of News plus The Royal Three Counties Show

First have a look at my twitter @StellaEventing there is a super picture of Annie Oakley jumping her 1st ditch today in my field. She is 4 years old, ridden and owned by Becky Amos. She is by the dressage/show jumping sire Ragazzo who stood at Hartpury, she is also half sister to John Wayne who I sold a few years ago, I have to confess she is a much more confident horse than he was at the same age.

News from Bill Levett is that Hartpury Take It 2 The Top will be aimed at Intermediate very soon so I can take that he is impressed enough with him. Its hard to tell as Bill doesn't seem to do gushing excited statements he just quietly states the honest facts.

Anthony has been showing his eggs and poultry at The Royal Three Counties Show this weekend. He came home to say we had won Champion eggs out of over 200 exhibits. Hilarious as he had entered the rubbish eggs in my name, selecting the elite eggs for his entries, and its my eggs that won!
Also at the Show one of the riders I coach took her lovely pure bred 5 year old New Forest pony, he was the youngest in his class and looked stunning, we had a fab time as support team.
Also here are the photos of William as promised when he came 6th at Sapey last week

No comments:

Post a Comment