Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 13 June 2013

A Rider Change for Hartpury Take It 2 The Top

Bill Levett has kindly agreed to ride Hartpury Take It 2 The Top for me for a while. It's very annoying not to be riding him myself but I felt he needed a taller and stronger rider.

He will be riding him at the NRF at Salperton and hopefully will do a 1* later in the year. 

Half of me feels excited to be an owner and half of me feels sad not to be riding him, having got him this far from a 2 year old to 6 years with a fair amount of successful outings.

It does mean I have had time to get Top Gun back in work, who is extremely excited to be busy again and will start eventing as soon as possible. He is wait listed for his first event at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment