Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 18 June 2013

More Royal 3 Counties Show Success


Fabulous news from Sundays Retraining Of Racehorses class. A rider whom I coach - Anna Millington - finished 3rd in the working ROR class. A huge achievement at a County level show. I am thrilled to bits as they are also flying Eventing too.

Other news is Sweet William is now officially for sale and I have already had several phone calls - the advert only went on an hour ago, watch this space. He is entered up for some BE90 classes shortly and then if hes not sold will be aimed at BE100s in August. I am cutting back on the number horses I have and so I am also selling 4 yr old Hartpury Twilight suitable BYEH etc and a serious 4* prospect, as he has amazing breeding, paces, jump and super confirmation, full brother to my other two superstars. He is not advertised yet but will be soon.
Video of Sweet William can be seen on http://youtu.be/WLbROgZ8ZsY
 

Top Gun has been busy winning dressage at Allens Hill his first outing since last October. He also went show jumping to Summerhouse this weekend making everyone laugh as he bucked and squealed with excitement during his round of show jumps, two double clears and 3rd place in both classes. Top Git when hes bucking like that! Photos below are to remind you what he looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment