Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 20 April 2013

Solihull Eventing

Mika went double clear inside the the time although lost marks in the dressage when he tried to peer over the hedge during the free walk! He just nipped round the XC, rode him in a snaffle too. Clever pony. William did an amazing dressage test to be in 3rd place after this phase. A clear SJ put him in a very good position. He went inside the time XC so is really improving but unfortunately locked on to jumping the string at fence 5, it meant I had a squiggley line to the fence. Although the commentary called it as clear the judge on the fence decided it was a 20 penalties. I was really disappointed, as we didn't stop, go past the fence, cross our tracks or turn a circle, just jumped the fence on a peculiar angle.

I did query it as his hoof prints showed quiet clearly the line we had taken, but sadly the judge had gone home so we were not able to examine my excellent hoof print evidence with them. He is still pretty green so a 20 penalties is good excuse to stay at 80 a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment