Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 6 April 2013

More Blue Chip Champs

Took Icon and Hartpury Take It 2 The Top to jump at Blue Chip today. Icon had a fence down in both jump offs......clumsy Icon he always jumps by Braille.  I did't have Hartpury Take It 2 The Top engaged in his canter in the 1st class and had one down, I was cross with myself I should know how to ride him by now. I sharpened up for the next class and he jumped double clear for 8th place, fab.

Blue Chip staff were spraying the collecting ring fence between classes to help stop the spread of any infection. A good job as I have just heard a rider there this week had come from a yard with strangles, thanks for that.

Then on our way home we called in at Ledbury Pony Clubs XC schooling day at Gadbury. Hartpury Take It 2 The Top jumped boldly round the open course he was still pretty fresh despite having jumped 2 classes at Blue Chip.




No comments:

Post a Comment