Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 18 January 2013

Very Exciting News from BE

I am thrilled to bits. I have today had confirmation from British Eventing that I have been accepted as a Trainee BE Coach.

I applied in November, since then time waiting for news has passed slower than ever as I haven't stopped thinking about it,

The training courses are later this year and we will be assessed on our ability to train 1* level riders in all three phases of the sport, plus advise athletes on rider fitness, nutrition and a suitable event programme.

I feel pretty nervous about being assessed. But once I have got the nerves out of the way the training will help me work on my weaker areas and build on my strengths, also learning new skills and ideas.

The riders I coach have some super horses and I want to upgrade my training skills further so I can assist them in moving up the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment