Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snow Riding and a Titanic Safety Device!




 
I have managed to ride 5 horses a day despite the snow, I cleared a track on the school. Here are Sweet William and Hartpury Take It 2 The Top enjoying some safe exercise. they are desperate for some fun galloping and jumping on the grass. This week the Lorry has been to www.kshorseboxes.co.uk for some repairs, it is back home now all ready for the new season. Today Ant made me chuckle, I have an old hammer and a metal sieve for breaking the ice and then getting the icy lumps out of the water troughs. I showed my brilliant invention to Ant; he sarcastically replied " Yes Stella very good, if only they had one of those on the Titanic!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment