Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 21 January 2013

And The Winner is.......

 
Louise Calverley has won the 2013 Training Award which I have donated. She is a true grassroots rider with one horse and a 9-5 office based job. The progress she has made in a short time is amazing.

Louise started British Eventing in 2009. She bought her lovely young horse Charlie just over 12 months ago, he was very green and could hardly hold a canter. Louise's training facilities amount to a small very steep field and with no horse keen or wealthy parents financing or encouraging her, she is determined and dedicated. Her hard work paid off and they finished the 2012 season by winning their 1st foundation point. An amazing achievement and I am very proud of them both.

Many of the riders I coach work as hard as this and it was a hard choice picking someone. As you can see from the photo Louise and Charlie are worthy winners and I am sure her achievement will inspire everyone that I coach.

Louise has won a Jacket, a Rug, a years worth of Lessons and BE riders Membership for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment