Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 12 January 2013

Core Stability Training at Allens Hill

Well this was courtesy of 4 year old Hartpury Twilight. He lept about and took off in the dressage scoring several 2's and comments that said "impressive riding" "naughty" and "amazingly well sat". Total score of 49% the worst I have ever had in my life. He went clear 75 cm SJ (with a few more attempts to improve my Core Stability) to finish 2nd.

Sweet William competing at his first show scored 73% and clear SJ, he went like a dream.

Also 4 year old Crunchie went to his first ever show finishing 4th with a clear SJ but a little lazy in the dressage. He is exceptionally quiet and sensible in every way and is for sale if anyone would like a nice project.

No comments:

Post a Comment