Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 21 October 2012

The Malvern Gazette

Its a very gloomy foggy day, at least it seemed like that until I opened my emails. I found an email from our local newspaper The Malvern Gazette asking for some pictures and info on my horses as they had noticed how well they had gone this season. I think it is mainly Top Guns runner up spot in the points rankings they are referring to, although Take It 2 The Top has finished in the top 20 also and I am in the top 20 riders.
That feels a bit weird, there I am sandwiched between all the top names, in fact I am just about the only name on there that Mr Average Horse Person hasn't heard of......

Here is the star of the show having fun in Longleats water jump last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment