Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 11 October 2012

Broadway Withdrawn It Feels Rubbish

Top Gun is withdrawn from Broadway and it feels rubbish.

He has a small annoying stud wound on his leg that is just not going to be healed in time and a run at Norton Disney also looks unlikey. This means he has lost any chance of being the best BE100 horse in the country. Coming 2nd to a 4* rider still feels good especially as I am the highest placed owner/rider. Telling you this to try cheer myself up! What else ummmm.....highest placed gelding, highest placed 6 year old, highest placed person called Stella....I can think of loads!!!!!

Take It 2 The Top is now on his winter holiday, Mika is also on holiday, although the fields are so wet they are both inside at the moment. Icon hopefully has one last Intermediate run still to go. Also I will be attending Broadway to support the riders I coach, so the season is not quite over yet.

Right time to dig out my very long, very thick winter socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment