Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 4 November 2012

BT Are Rubbish and Hartpury Twilight In Work

I have not been able to update my BLOG for weeks as British Telecom have had a major cable breakdown and are unable to repair it until the 7th of November. How rubbish is that. I have had to walk to my Mums house to use her phone and Internet. When I ring BT to rant at them for not repairing it, I have been asked really stupid questions such as "Are you telephoning from the number that is broken?"

Anyway the big exciting news is that 3 year old Hartpury Twilight is broken and riding. He is young brother to my other two stars Top Gun and Take It 2 The Top. Hartpury Twilight has been to his first show and is the most amazing youngster I have had for a long time, very laid back like his Dad. He is hacking out alone and travelling in the lorry on his own and is so calm and easy at shows it is almost untrue. He moves like a warmblood yet is almost pure TB. Here he is at Hill View Arena schooling round some small show jumps. He is lovely to ride, it is like floating on air.
Video below is his first outing to a real show, Allens Hill near Pershore.


No comments:

Post a Comment