Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cancelled Cancelled Cancelled

Well it is still raining and my fields are very wet indeed. I was out cutting docks down today when I discovered that for the first time ever, I could pull them up roots and all, just like carrots.
This week I have had Eland Lodge cancelled and Nutwell Court cancelled which was then relocated to Bicton which in turn was then cancelled also. What a nightmare for the organisers.
I am now waiting to hear about Glanusk this weekend, and am not holding my breath as half of the course runs alongside a very wide shallow Welsh river.....the sort that likes to easily burst its banks.
The grass on Castlemorton Common is causing horses to spook more than normal as it has grown so long with all the rain, lots of wildlife hiding in it and horse riders keep falling off. We seem to spend at least one day a week catching a loose horse and then searching for its rider. At least the ground is boggy and soft! Photo is one poor rider getting a lift to Hospital, she is home and well now, but gave us all a fright at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment