Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 29 July 2012

Carlton BE100

Our first ever visit to this event. They had made a great effort for spectators with lots of village fete type trade stands. Delicious cakes, have a go at Archery and a Guinnea Pig show!
The course was old fashioned with plenty of hedges, ditches and drops, following the headland round the edge of cornfields. The big steps at 5 resulted in several Eliminations. Take It 2 The Top hopped down them happily. Despite all the recent rain the ground was hard and rough in places so with two SJs down I cantered round slowly, also slowing me down were the 3 circles I had to do in front of the skinny corner trakener waiting for a large group of course walkers to move off the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment