Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 30 June 2012

I am Grumpy at Barbury BYEH

Hartpury Take It 2 The Top competed in the 5 year old class here. He finished 12th out of 56, a good result with a 3rd place in the conformation /type and a high jumping score 33, I was disapointed with his dressage mark, he did one of his best tests and as he has been in the 20s at his last few BE100 events we were expecting a good score. It was also a shame the commentary was not more informative, we sat and watched for quite a while, with no information being given out about the horses and riders other than their names, it was a boring class to observe. We have been spoilt by doing Gatcombe BYEH last year.
In addition my score was initially added up wrong, so we thought we were qualified for the final only for my score to be scribbled out and be replaced with a lower score just ten mins before the final began.
I went home in a grumpy mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment