Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 15 July 2012

Bad News and Good News

Good news first. Well done to Megan of Malvern Pony Club who qualified for the pony club Eventing Championships today. Megan is a lovely rider and has done wonders improving her little mare, a fabulous achievement. Here she is just after prize giving.
Now the Rubbish news. Top Gun has cut his back joint and needs a few weeks rest, just a small cut but its quite swollen and does need resting. Poor Top Gun is looking all fit and bright in his box.
He has been withdrawn from his next 3 events, it is annoying no one will fill my place, despite there being people who want to, so I will get no £ back for withdrawing, adds up to over £200.
In the meantime his much younger brother, 3 yrs old, Hartpury Twilight is in and ready to go to be broken later this week, I was keen and up long reining him at 6 am this morning, he trots like a king. The plan will be to sell him later on next year as I just have too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment