Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 6 May 2012

Wet Weather sends us British Showjumping

Hartpury was a busy show filled to the brim with bored eventers on fresh event horses. I left at 5.30 pm and they still had 2 and a half classes to jump.
The brothers jumped well, Take It 2 The Top jumped lovely, he feels so smooth, it was his first time affiliated SJ. Top Gun won £15 in the Discovery and Icon had a fence down in the Newcomers. I had a shock warming up for the 1.10m Newcomers on Icon, I asked my helper for the day, Dan, to put the practise fence up 4 holes. As I turned to jump, the fence looked huge, nearly at the top of the wings, Icon cleared it. "that's more than 4 holes Dan" I squealed. "Oh" came the reply "I thought you said 1.40m!" This gave everyone in the practise ring a good chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment