Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 14 May 2012

Top Gear Arrives



I seem to have bought a yearling Giraffe. Luckily Twilight (see previous BLOG) looked just like this when I bought him. The brothers are late improver's!
Ugly Ducklings to Stunning Swans.
You can all laugh at him now but wait until I appear at Gatcombe BYEH in 3 years time and beat some of the best!!

He has settled in well, walked boldly into the yard and is very calm, very little seems to spook him, I am more than a little impressed with his attitude already.


Hartpury Top Gear meets his eldest brother 6 year old Hartpury Top Gun.

Top Gun is telling Top Gear to behave himself or "She" will call you Top Git.

Top Gun is speaking from experience!

Icon ran at Aston Le Walls, fab to be out eventing, it was a small but technical course, a glance off a skinny put us out of the prizes today.

And a wow as this BLOG reached over 20,000 views late last night.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, does that mean someone other than me may have been having a peek to see what you've been getting up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read at it at least 50 - 100 times a day and fly to USA and other parts of the world on a daily basis. If so then its just you reading it lots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete