Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 25 May 2012

Pontispool Intermediate

Icon was fab, managed a super test to score 30....yes 30, I couldn't believe it either, for once he settled and took bigger strides to gains several 8's. Then I let him have the last 2 SJs down...arghhh, just got the canter a bit flat and clunk, clunk. XC he was fast and quick, the course suits him here, lots of bold questions nothing trappy and he loves the gallopy stretches, he was one of the quickest round and finished 9th. He now has 50 BE points, 10 more and he is advanced!!!
The Bees have mostly gone, that night there were still hundreds walking on the carpet and crawling up the curtains and lots more had gone to sleep in the folds of the duvets. Creepy crawlies that also fly and sting and I discovered they don't always buzz when flying so I didn't hear the one above me until it got in my hair, eeeeek! Next day the ones outside were very angry when they realised the swarm had been taken along with their queen, they dive bombed us every time we went down the garden......so I had to beeeee quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment