Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 3 December 2011

Up On The Roof

We have a tree growing in our barn gutter so I had to go up on the roof to remove it. While I was up there I cleaned out all the dead leaves and mended a broken light. I was having fun but it was quite scary when it came to getting back down.



Top Gun jumped in the 1.05m at Hartpury BSJA today, this was his first time at this height and he jumped well with only 2 down. I then took him back in for a schooling round and he jumped clear. I felt he was better doing that rather than going into the next class which was bigger at 1.10m.



Amazing Mika (3 yrs old) is going really well and is now ready for a little outing to a small show. He is very pony like but is also bold, brave and willful, Ant has been in stitches watching us swerve past the 2nd part of some very tiny doubles! Mmmmm, Mika it seems has a clever pony brain too!

Icon is back in work, hes fat and very unfit, its hard to imagine him jumping higher than 3 ft!

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe all that chat about trees growing out of gutters and broken lights. This is Stella at her most curious - checking out the neighbours from a great vantage point!!

    ReplyDelete