Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 23 December 2011

British Eventing Magazine

Its here and the BE calender and all the BE dates and first lot of schedules 2012 are in there, Eeeeeek now that's better than Christmas. Although I do remember when I was 8 years old (pre ponies)being so excited about Santa arriving that my sister, Anna, and I opened all our presents at 3 am. After that Santa always locked all our presents in the lounge.

Take It 2 The Top is progressing well, Mika is having a few days off to allow a loose milk tooth to fall out, Top Gun and Icon both want to be out competing and are bored with no shows to go to.

Tomorrow I am off to help Louise Calverley get her young horse back into work. At 4 years old this is the first real youngster Louise has trained, he is called Arleys Champagne Charlie and is super talented. He has only had 4 weeks off and so we will lunge him first and then hopefully he won't be cold backed and Louise can give him a quick ten mins ridden work in the school.
I am feeling the pressure however as Louise is host to her family for Xmas dinner on Sunday so its up to me to ensure shes not bucked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment