Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 16 October 2011

BE100 Broadway

Man Friday (Milo) is turning out to be a very reliable BE100 horse, finishing on his dressage again in 5th place. He was foot perfect all the way round and will definatley go Novice next year. Pictures are good of Milo but I obviously trust him far too much as my lower leg is flying about much more than it does on the other horses!!!
The time was tight and he was one of the faster ones, it all felt very easy. The best ride I have had round this course.
Our freinds Joy and Graham have gone home having stayed with us after being stable managers at Weston Park last week. Their batteries recharged they drove back home to Lincolnshire today. They had lots of gossip from Weston 3DE, the best one was one of the winning riders left his saddle behind and it was found on a stable door the following day!!!! It was great to see them. Oh drat, I can't believe the season is nearly over and winter is on its way.

More news from http://www.payrollsuk.com/
My sponsors son Dan competed in his first ever XC event yesterday, we had to walk the course almost in the dark, Friday night as I was busy at Broadway all weekend.
On their big day Lottie the lovely mare he was riding got very jolly warming up, she adores the XC. Dans poor mum Maria was in a right state of nerves! Dan stayed cool and calm to do a lovely clear in 3rd place, amazing. Next time I have advised he locks his Mum in the car until its all over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment