Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 16 September 2011

Milo has a go at 100



Milo went to Stafford unaffiliated 100, round the BE100 course. Gulp. Seemed a very grown up outing for the foal I bought from Malvern Sales almost 5 years ago to the day!
He was more than ready for it. 30 dressage, 1 down SJ and clear XC with just 2 time faults. I was thrilled, he had a couple of wobbles XC but remained bold and trusting of all I asked of him.
Next outing a real BE100 at Monmouth.

Katie Richards on her homebred dun mare Buffy also went double clear, a huge achievement as this is the first young horse Katy has bought on, doing all the work herself with a tiny bit of guidance from me.

Icons season is on hold, he has a chest infection that is allergy based, making his lungs over sensitive at the moment and so I can't gallop him. We were off to do a CCI** but that's now unlikely, we may get an end of season Intermediate run. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment