Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 17 September 2011

Milo 4th Monmouth BE100

I can't believe it! 5 year old Milo is even more of an eventing star today finishing 4th in his first ever BE100 on his dressage score of 34. Thats better than any of my other recent youngsters and better than the great Icon managed when he was at that level.
He did not touch a thing SJ and felt amazing. XC he was bold and confident, we went all the direct routes including the tricky roll top to a corner combination, it was on 5 strides and he went on 4 easily. There was a sunken road with a ditch to a skinney when he went a little green.

A very good boy, very exciting, he should easily go Novice in the future, now thats started me dreaming of doing a 1* next Autumn on him. How did I ever think he was just a happy hacker!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment