Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 17 July 2011

Training Required for Prize Giving!

I have managed to have a good weekend eventing without even leaving home, thanks to the hard work of the horses and riders that I coach.

First Tracy Jenkins on her super little mare, Cassie, came 3rd at her first BE event in an 80T at Ascot Under Wychwood. Unfortunately I neglected to tell her we dress up proper posh for prize giving. Poor Tracy attended prize giving in a bright orange coat and pink flowery wellies. She was so embarrassed.
Louise Calverley and Emma Potter both were well placed at Sapey ODE today. Then fab news John Wayne (5 yrs who I recently sold) won his BE90 at Ascot Under Wychwood with his new owner Polly Tompkins. Very pleased as I trained him from 2 years to 5 years.

1 comment: