Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 23 July 2011

Stafford Horse Trials 2011

Wow what a fab few days. First Louise Calverley has had the ride on Sarah Dixon-Smiths horse Frank (Hope Detori). Sarahs towing vehicle is off the road for all of July for major welding work, so rather than give Frank a month off I suggested Louise rides him. They took him to Stafford and won!!! Came home with an armful of prizes and qualified for the 80t Champs in September.

I took Milo and Monty today (Man Friday and Hartpury Take It 2 The Top). Milo went double clear in the BE90 open to come 3rd and Monty came 7th in the 4 year old class. It was their first run BE and I was not expecting such a good result first time out, especially Monty. They won some lovely prizes and felt amazing I am thrilled with them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment