Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 21 July 2011

Dauntsey and a telling off at Pony Club.......

Top Gun went well in the BE100 at Dauntsey. He did a superb dressage but scored a disappointing 36, weird! Then went green at the trade stands in the SJ but flew XC, it was a big track with lots of questions, big ditches, a big bank, lots of drop fences and 2 easy waters.

At our pony club rally last week my group of young riders (some nervous and some wobbly) were overtaken by some older pony club riders who rudely and inconsiderately cantered off in front of us, causing my group of 6 ponies to get quite bouncy. Luckily no one fell off.

On returning to the lorries I marched up to the culprits and putting on my best pretend I am a DC voice I said "GIRLS, GIRLS, you do realise that was dangerous and incorrect behavior cantering off in front of a group of very young children" They apologised and that was that. It was only later I discovered they were not two of our older pony club members but two very grown up adults who had been allowed to school round the course following a bad day at our ODE. I thought it was odd I didn't recognise them. OOPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment