Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Stonar School

Top Gun went double clear at Stonar School eventing today BE100. He was a touch cheeky in the dressage, shooting off with his head up for one whole movement, he was even cheeky SJ spooking, and then went a bit green XC too. I had been worrying he was eventing only off grass so he has been on TOP SPEC feed balancer for 2 weeks. I am going to take him off it as I think it has done this to him. We will go back to eventing him just off the green stuff, as before!
Next outing is a Burghley Young Event Horse Qualifier for the two full brothers Hartpury Top Gun and Hartpury Take It 2 The Top. I never do well in these so just going for a day out and to give the boys extra experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment