Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 26 June 2011

Milo Has His First Ever XC Fault!

Milo was 7th, only 6 clear XC out of 32 horses!
Warwickshire Pony Club ODE today. Milo did an accurate dressage test to score 23.21. I took Rory and Emma with me who own (Alfie) Lux On Your Side and he also scored 23.21. Must be all down to the trainer! The scores ranged from 15 up to 57 so it was unbelievable we got the same. Then we both rolled a pole so 4 penalties SJ. Next the XC, although only a 90(3 ft), it was a big technical course. More like a BE100 with a decent coffin, big corner, ditches, steps, 2 waters (one with an 2 foot step down) and some difficult turning fences involving skinnies. Rory and Alfie went clear, Milo gave me a super ride but had a glance off at a skinny, the last of 3 on a turn. Rory and Alfie won the class and we all came home knowing we have 2 lovely brave horses both ready for a BE event now.
A really nice lady fell in love with Milo and wanted to buy him, I took her number as I explained he is not for sale yet but maybe in the Autumn once I have done some BE events on him. Or maybe not as I can feel my heart strings pulling at the very thought of letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment