Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 12 June 2011

Fab But Wet Weekend

This is one of my pupils Rory riding (Alfie) "Lux On Your Side" at Solihull 90 today. Look at the rain! In just a few weeks they have improved their dressage to achieve an outstanding 22 today putting them in the lead. A clear XC but a couple of poles SJ left them in a fabulous 4th place at only their 2nd ODE.
I took Top Gun to Great Tew yesterday, what a superb event, he had a 33 dressage, 1 down SJ (my fault completely) and clear XC inside the time. It was a big BE100 and the most lovely course, the best BE100 event I have been to for years.
Monty (Hartpury Take It 2 The Top) did Solihull 80 today, he was appalling in the dressage very green and naughty but went double clear to finish 8th in the pouring rain.
Hedgerow, our beautiful tiny tabby cat, yesterday gatecrashed our neighbours all day party, they returned her at 10 pm last night smelling of very expensive ladies perfume. She had been the star of the party apparently, getting lots of cuddles and new admirers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment